Admission and Enrollment
- Children and Adolescents (ages 4-17)
- Adults 18 years or older
- Have a mental illness and/or substance abuse issues
- Have the ability to participate in outpatient clinic services
We will assess your symptoms and needs. You will receive recommendations and referrals that will be the most helpful to you. We will inform you of your rights and responsibilities for mental health and/or substance abuse services.
- Picture Identification - Picture ID or Social Security card
- Proof of Residence (if any): If you are homeless, a homeless letter will suffice. Also, if you live with a friend or family member, please have this person fill out and sign this form. We will also need further information from this person including ID, proof of residency, and possibly proof of income. If you live independently, a lease agreement and/or two pieces of mail in your name and address may serve as proof of residency.
- Proof of Income (if any): Examples include two recent pay stubs, a food stamp award letter, social security award letter, proof of child support, etc.
If you are unable to pay for services, come to our clinic to enroll in NorthSTAR.
*If you are at or below these income levels, services (including medications) are free.
|# of Family Members
|Add for each additional
We also accept Medicare and Medicaid.
If you are above these income levels and you do not receive Medicare and/or Medicaid, you may receive services at this rate:
$75 Psychiatric Evaluation
$40 Follow up doctor appointment
$40 Chemical Dependency assessment
$25 Group session (including IOP/SOP)
How to Enroll:
Come to the LifeNet office. Intake takes the first ten people to sign up.
Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
However, child and adolescent intake may be completed at any time and the child does not need to be present to complete intake.
We are located at:
9708 Skillman Street
Dallas Texas 75243-5150
For more information, please call Intake and Admissions at 214-221-5433.
LifeNet Mental Health Clinic
In 2009, LifeNet served over 5,400 mental health clients, an increase of over 62%. LifeNet Satisfaction Survey reflects the effectiveness of Staff shown as the percentage of clients who were Very Satisfied or Satisfied:•A.C.T. Team Services 100%
- Counseling Services 96%
- Vocational Services (Fairweather) 96%
- Medication Clinic 95%
- Substance Abuse Services 95%
- Rehabilitation Services 94%
- Criminal Justice/Jail Diversion 90%
- Housing 80%
LifeNet Overall Satisfaction Rate: 97%•Initial Call returned by LifeNet within 24 hrs.–87%
- Scheduled for initial assessment within 5 days of contact-95%
- I know how to access a staff person in case of emergency-91%
- Services are convenient(transportation, parking, distance)-91%
- Family is involved in treatment when I want them to be-80%
- I feel LifeNet respects my rights-96%
- I believe LifeNet staff is sensitive to my race, religion, language, cultural background-98%
- I have been given info on medication & the side effects-85%
- My symptoms have improved-88%
- Overall, as a result of LifeNet services, I am coping more effectively with mental illness and/or substance abuse-99%
- I am better able to deal with crisis-87%
- I feel more in control of my life-84%
- I am doing better in my relationships and/or family roles-86%